May 21, 2013

happy 2nd~

My one and only Cheryl Koh Chien Yun,


Dearie, hereby I wanna thank you for these 2 years.. these wonderful 2 years of our time together~ you never know how it came by in us meeting and eventually progressed to an unexpected, but miraculous together``` you indeed have been the change of my life wherever my life meets.. it's now just landing to a soft bay of blissful wonders and an ocean reflecting the vibrant stars on a serene night's sky~ you are the one who has given me this feeling of what seems to be like a dream yet a safe full of everlasting love.. just as like feeling to reality~

I just wanna go back to the days when we first communicated` for most part, it could be described as an uncertainty of a written yet verbal friendship..yet most of our early relationship was met with trust, sincerity, understanding and honesty``` for how even until now, the naviety within us could not beat the belief we had upon each other, this is what made our relationship such unique and special~

I remember the days when you're just a mere intern, yet I was still a non-income earner~ for you tried your best to subsidise most of our trips and hotels together when I visited Auckland first hand`` and I still remembered the wonderful Christmas night eve spent and yet with your awesome friends blend with the supposedly spring/summer of the festivities and serene cold night there. The environment was such a beauty tight in together with your warm presence and your smile; that's why I could never forget and yet loved Auckland so much cos it was the moment of pure change and wonder to my life~

First year was not easy, and I was obliged with full willing to stay by your side during your drastic ordeal~ you kept strong and we pulled things together for the better.. for so much, I had first time realised so much pain with the idea of the possibility of a losing, whereby in fact for now it has gone past, and I wanna thank God for giving me the second chance to allow me to grasp hold and cherish the person whom I loved yet so dearly and needed in my life``` I wanna thank your friends for such support then for us.


You went onto loving me dearly, and never failed to offer, compromise, tolerate and indulge in our long-distance relationship~ for most of it, you knew we were just miles away talking thru the wonderful modern technology of Skype or Msn.. and you knew we were not in presence, but you kept to the belief that one day whenever on meeting, we will unite in soul and heart` and that you believed that every single effort you made day-in day-out in collaboration is the love you gave to the real me, despite of us just never there apart from a 1-2hr evening call~

I thank you for this. Not only that, on your demeanour of knowing how to touch me on gifts or surprises, and too on our trips of holidays together~ I enjoyed moments being with you`` outside and yet locally too in Brunei` and wondered how ever could I ever get this wonder of a feeling with other else. Thank you for giving me chemistry, compatibility, content and a one to cherish. this feeling has never been seen yet until when you came to my life`` and I thank you really for this.

for so much, as life wud generally suggest is not without challenges``` as for you now love, that for whatever challenge you face, I'm here for you`` As for most challenges and its solution, it's to "calculate one step and act on one step (Chinese proverb)". we will go thru these together with strength and wisdom, and for whatever God's will there is for us, I'll still love you and support you for whatever plans you may have dearie~ meanwhile, let the destiny reveal its path in weeks, and if not let us meet in Nz in the near future~ ;)

Dearie`` I can never cease to acknowledge how amazing you are~ you made me smile`` you touch my heart`` and you comfort me in everyway~ I thank you for this moment of love and truth, and here we are in 2nd year and I wish to go beyond and beyond for as long as ever, till the hairs on my head turn grey or fall off.





I love you~ happy 2nd, and I hope to one day be in your presence for long~

Yours,

Keith

No comments: